Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Results of BGFL Quiz

It was pure astonishment to found out that I am naturalistic and intrapersonal. Regardless how many times I do these kind of personality quizzes, it never fails to surprise me. It have never come across my mind that I was naturalistic as I am not one who goes to a park or observes the environment regularly. My family has just got fishes before the new year in hopes to make my family more lively. Though this decision was greatly influence by my father, it does not hide the fact that I cared about the fishes. Perhaps doing this kind of quizzes simply exposed us to the other side of our personality, or rather, the real side of it.

Similarly, I always thought myself to be interpersonal instead of intrapersonal. Most of the time I do not know what I am thinking or how I should articulate my thoughts. Maybe thats why my inability to express made me more intrapersonal then interpersonal. I am not sure when, but it has come to the extend where I am deemed *emo* by my friends. I don't really mind because they would have known me better than I know myself.

1 comment:

  1. Naturalist? We need more people like you to highlight the importance of nature and protecting habitats so as to slow down the rate of environmental degradation.

    ReplyDelete