Thursday, May 20, 2010

Random-ness

I have really neglected this seemingly sleepy blog of mine. Its always like this. Its hard to have one life but two blogs. Sometimes you just simply don't feel like writing on 1 blog if you have 2 blogs... Its weird. If I got the time, I will figure out someday. Now lets get on to my real topic today. Hehheh. Its kinda strange in my recent blog posts that my posts seem to lack a very important quality that blogs should have. And that is the "just-in-the-day" events and feelings. Most posts would be a reflection of a story-telling of what happen that day but mine was rather different. It seemed to either lag a while or simply just random thoughts and feelings evoked by certain chains of events. Its liked a chemical reaction. Blah + Bleh + TIME --> Blog post!

I don't know about readers of this blog. But I certainly feel that there is no consistent style of writing here and it just seem to change in a very rapid pace. The style (not sure if the 'style' I am talking about here is the same 'style' Miss Lim talks about in narrative lessons) varys according to the mood I am in on that day. It could be reflective, humorous (rare) or simply events' show-and-tell. See, I am digressing here. If you are very confused here, read the next blog post which will most likely happen today. That is my main topic. But digression is inevitable today in "My Blah-Blog". I seem to be in a very twitchy mood. Nevermind that. It is kinda personal and if I go into that, it will be another big big digression.
:)

Laptop's keyboard are really easy to type. While thinking about how to start on the main topic, I managed to type 2 paragraghs in like WOW! a few minutes. (or what it feels like) Now that I really *screwed* this blog post up, I decided to just put a stop to it and start on the task, which is to blog a post, to liven up this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment