Friday, January 23, 2009

I have been thinking about these questions when I was eating and when I go to the toliet.(It is rather exaggerated.Haha.)*What is the real job of a teacher?* and **Who is the real *killer* of Adeline Ng Ai Choo?**

Firstly,I wished to answer the first question. I felt that the real job of a teacher is to teach. What exactly do I mean? Teaching involves teaching morals,knowledge and skills. So not only academic is involved. That is the real job of a teacher. However, a teacher can choose to do beyond the job. Why should they do beyond their jobs? That may be one question you all may asked. Its because when a teacher teaches, a bond is actually formed. The student-teacher bond is exactly why a teacher should do more for a student.

Secondly, I wanted to answer the second question. In my point of view, I thought that Adeline Ng Ai Choo is the killer of Adeline Ng Ai Choo. I, myself, thought that it was weird to write that down. That was my first thought. Though I have change my opinions for countless times when I was thinking, that was still my final answer. In my opinion, it is she, herself, who choose the road to death. Nobody force her. It was very very true that her parents and perhaps, her teacher, played a big part in indirectly causing Adeline Ng Ai Choo's death. The stress,the pressure,the expectations and the desperation is all caused by the parents and the teacher. However, its herself who cannot cope the stress,pressure,expectations and helpless feelings. I am not saying that I can cope the stress though... No matter literally or whatever,she still kill herself. I am beginning to think I am a cruel person...

1 comment:

  1. I disagree with you(no offense though!).
    As you said,teachers have a bond with the students,they would go beyond their call of duty to take care of the welfare of their students,So,when her teacher failed to inquire more about Adeline's psychological health,she actually failed to be a teacher and indirectly caused her death because other than Adeline's parents,the teacher was the only one who could have stopped this tragedy from happening.

    ReplyDelete